Monday, April 4, 2011

Just read Amanda's new blog and decided it was time for me to vent out another. I miss my home, I miss my mom, I miss my job (don't ask why, everyone knows I clearly hated it), I miss Target, I miss parks, I miss friends, I miss real people. Thank you thank you Lord for letting someone invent the internet. How in the world did people survive this without internet? Those women were much stronger, creative, well better than I am. This place makes me feel like I am on a constant emotional roller-coaster, much like being pregnant but worse I think. Some days or minutes I am content, I am happy to run around the house, play cars, build and tear apart race tracks, pretend to do homework, and figure out how to be a good SAHM. But, other days I hate playing in the house, I want to have a real face to face conversation with another woman, I want a freaking friend or a sister someone ANYONE besides my sweet loving boys. I have tried, really tried to make friends but I guess I am socially retarded here. I cannot speak enough Russian to make a local friend, I do not have a job so there goes work friends, I am never invited to anything and I can't really invite anyone over because I know no one. Sure we have the guys over and we go to there house but, nothing can take the place of a face to face woman conversation.

So less ranting, here are some wonderful things.
#1 C and I have been working out, doing Insanity for almost 5 weeks. Hoping to see some results soon.
#2 I really like to bake, now I have time to and I don't have to leave it at home. I make C take it to work      each morning (this is why I may not be seeing results).
#3 H & D are getting so big, I am so grateful I am here to witness it.
#4 I have watched for days or weeks kids near us play with a flat rubber ball, it was breaking my heart. So today I took our soccer ball out to them. I didn't know what to say so I just smiled and handed the ball to a little boy and walked away. I hope they enjoy it. I am thinking about ordering some more just to hand out around the neighborhood.
#5 Less than 3 months until I get to leave for a while.
#6 2 more weeks of my first class and so far I still have an A and I am a little proud of myself and beginning to think I may not be as dumb as I thought. :)


So now its time for me to do some more of that productive stuff I like so much....


P.S. How do I add pictures?

1 comment:

  1. Hey stranger.. just got back from our 3 week fiasco trip to germany. I miss you our face to face conversations.. we clicked so quickly and then were sent to different continents.. you know I have vonage, 910-202-4698, i know its not as good as face to face, but sometimes a nice chatty woman to woman phone call helps.. we are 4 hours ahead of NC.. please call anytime... as for adding pictures there is a little button in the same bar where you do spell check and what not while youre writing an entry... click on it and then its just like uploading pics on facebook.. did any of that make sense?? haha miss you hun, God Bless

    ReplyDelete