Thursday, March 24, 2011

Virgin Blog

Well if anyone is reading this its my first, well blog ever. I have been thinking about making one for the last 5 months so better late than never, right? I could start at the beginning but that would take a while and I guess it would not enhance any progression in the way I currently feel about life. Not the deep meaningful life but the on the surface can get you feeling sorry for yourself type. 

So here goes it since I am just starting from today and when necessary I can fill you in on the past. I am in school, online attempting to finish my BSN degree. Its going so so about 1/2 done with the semester. This week I have spent 3 full days working on my research paper which is in fact giving me gray hair. But, I think I am almost ready to turn it in which is good because its due Sunday. My advisor is hounding me to register for classes but I am still attempting to pay off the one class I am taking now. Hubs says to take the next semester off, but I am in a love/hate relationship with finishing and scared if I stop I will never start again, never finish and never be able to get a job again. I know I think too much about the topic. So today after writing for hours my brain was fried so I came back home to see my little men. H was being a terror and has once again destroyed the DVD's and played with the computers. No matter how many times I tell Fesia (our nanny) not to let him play in my room. We have equally told H that many times not to do the same thing and have taken away all of his favorite things to get our point across, well nothing works.  So I put H down for a nap (bc Fesia will not be firm and make him). Then D gets up, I change his diaper only to find that he has the worst sore on his penis which is another thing I have told the nanny a MILLION times change the boy every 2-3 hours!!!!!!!! SO angry with her, so she is getting the next week off while I fix my child and stop being made with her. I know she speaks english but she does NOT understand english! Today is H's favorite day of the week, Thursday that day we try to do something "fun". So today we made sushi (nothing crazy carrots, cucumbers, and avocados-now about the avocados I am trying not to get excited about these seeing as I am told this never happens). Sushi was good I thought but the boys would not even try them. But H had fun anyway playing with his friend. One awesome thing about today: We got MAIL!!! Its been about 2 weeks and they boys got a good box for them.

Well now I should really do something productive like: watch TV with my husband, beat my mom at bejeweled, spend $817 at amazon, or eat some candy!


1 comment:

  1. You go girl!! I can see I am going to become one of your stalkers!! And your productiveness sounds just like mine!! :)

    ReplyDelete